Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gratitude All Month Long

1)  Yesterday afternoon, I came home from working all the day before, all night and all morning, plus I had cramps.  So it was so lovely to walk into a clean, tidy, peaceful home.  I'm grateful for Rowdy and Keiler and the work they put into making that happen.

2)  I'm grateful that Rowdy is getting Nukes work again, and that both Max and Keiler now have jobs.

3)  Sometimes, I work in the office next to our resident super-right-wingnut, so I get to hear how the country is going to hell in a handbasket.  The Primary song, "Follow the Prophet", has been going through my mind all morning because of it.  I'm grateful that, if I follow the living Prophet, I won't go astray and I will have peace in my life, no matter what happens. 

4)  I'm grateful that I could run and do a circuit workout yesterday after my nap.  It felt wonderful.  Then I had a nice shower, followed by a delicious dinner made by my sweet Rowdstar.  I'm grateful for him for so many reasons.

No comments:

My Rad Life!