Saturday, October 11, 2008

Some Saturdays Are Better Than Others

I'll let you decide which way this one went...

1) Help clean the church.
2) Run 4.5 miles. Podcasts certainly make it go faster. A coyote crossed my path, one block from my home. I told it to go kill the gophers in my front yard.
3) Go to the Martial Arts Expo at the Fairgrounds and watch jiu-jitsu matches for four hours. Thank goodness Rowdy knows fun ways to pass the time. Too bad he didn't fight. There were only two guys in his weight class at the beginner level.
4) Retail therapy. Why can't I ever find exactly what I'm looking for?
5) Run to Kinko's to print the October, November and December scripture posters for Primary.
6) Watch The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (2005 version).

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hmmm. I think you'd put this in the better category. Am I right?

tenacious d said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tenacious d said...

Some parts of it were better than others, but it honestly didn't rate that high on my "Great Saturday" scale.

Rowdy said...

A bad day rowdying is better than a good day at work. Isn't there a bumper sticker to that effect.....

Molly said...

That's another nice one liner Rowd. I do think things could have been much worse. If your not dead or stuck on the pot without being able to get up, you should put it on the great day side of things!

My Rad Life!