Monday, October 20, 2008

Just the Perfect Blendship

So, here we are at the end of Day 1 of our trip to SF. The drive up was good. Rowdy and I listened to "The Pirate Coast" on audiobook. It's about the Barbary Coast in the early 19th century.

This morning's review course was informative. UCSF always puts on a quality movie.

We met Nettie, Curtis and Spencer Atkisson at Crepes o Chocolat for lunch. It was so fun to see them again. Nettie always inspires me to raise my sights and be my very best. It was just a short visit, but a lot of joy was packed into it. After talking with her, I have a better idea of what I'm going to say to the Young Women at Evening of Excellence next week--but that's another story.

Rowdy and I were thinking about going to the movies tonight. We walked up to the theater, but we had at least an hour to kill. As we walked back to our hotel, we realized that we would be walking through The Tenderloin at 10 pm if we went to the movie. We're not wimps, but that place is Sketcherville. So, we changed our plan and watched Baby Mama on PPV in our quite gorgeous hotel room.

No comments:

My Rad Life!