Monday, October 13, 2008

New Element

I've added a new element on my sidebar, the Heard In Passing wall. When I was in college, living at good ol' Belmont Apartments, we had a piece of poster board on our front closet door where we recorded funny comments we'd "heard in passing" from roomies and visitors. Acutally, we borrowed the idea from our friends' apartment. Jenny, Cindy and I carried on the tradition in our post-college apartment.

Rowdy comes up with funny one-liners at least 20 times a day, so I feel the need to record them for posterity. Sometimes I will provide background, but most of the time, I'll just post them as they are.

Today's line:

It doesn't matter if you're the slowest cheetah--you're still a cheetah!

Remember that.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Ha! He's funny! And yes...you a foxy cheetah.

My Rad Life!