Saturday, October 18, 2008

Russian Dinner in San Diego

My lovely nurse and friend, Bella (seen here with her husband, Albert), organized a Russian dinner for a bunch of us Kaiserians. Like all good Russian dinners, there was food, food and more food. Some people were overwhelmed and couldn't hang with the rest of us. They left early, no doubt in shame. In between courses, there was live music, complete with disco lights. Rowdy and I, being fun people who like to dance, got down to the Slavic sounds of Arkady. It was so much fun!! I sometimes think that I was born the wrong ethnicity. A Scandinavian/English girl like me shouldn't be dancing like a gypsy. (But I did anyway.)

3 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

Hey, if I could dance like that, I would. But the Warlock says I dance like Elaine from Seinfeld.

tenacious d said...

The key is to just get out there and act like you own it.

Rowdy said...

BE thankful no one videoed me.

My Rad Life!