Sunday, October 26, 2008

Good Finish to the SF Trip

The UCSF conference was very informative. I'm looking forward to going back to work and using the information I gained.



On Friday afternoon, Rowdy and I drove down to Monterey to visit our friends The Weatherman, SuperMom, PorterPan and Aftonbell. We took a little bike ride along Cannery Row and then had Mexican food. Saturday morning, we had SuperMom's patented breakfast sandwiches, then hiked at Point Lobos.




Monterey is so lovely! All of our photos look like we have a painted backdrop. The Cheerys' view out their front window is of the ocean, and you can hear sea lions barking in the distance. Pretty idyllic in many ways.

Now we're home and(phew!)the Primary program is over for another year. I also have my talk for Evening of Excellence outlined. Now I just have to concentrate on last-minute studying for the CAQs.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Um, okay. The lighting in your pictures is GREAT! We didn't have our our aperture stopped down enough. Cute wording too ;) Glad the program is over???

Anonymous said...

Monteray is such a beautiful place. Sounds like you had a fun trip. So your primary program is over, ours is a couple weeks away still.

Molly said...

I totally get the primary program thing. It's always a relief every year for the primary presidency! Also, girl, you are looking so good and thin!

My Rad Life!