Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

We have so many things to be grateful for, as we look back on 2007. One thing I'm thankful for is how blogs have reconnected me with far-flung friends. It's so nice to be updated on people's families, their joys and their struggles. Your posts have entertained me, inspired me, and even brought me to tears a time or two.

Over the next year, I look forward to reading about new babies, books and productions; vacations, triumphs, challenges, and everyday occurrences.

Love,
Di

PS--A "first" for me today on the 1st of January--I learned how to ride our little 50cc motorcycle. I even popped a wheelie (unintentionally, but still...)!

2 comments:

nyclizzie said...

Happy New Year to you, too! So fun to catch up on the blog world. Now, just wish you lived down the street so we could eat and play together and I could call you when we need to go to the ER at 4 am still. Darn!

tenacious d said...

That would rock, Lizzie! Maybe someday....

My Rad Life!