Monday, January 14, 2008

Home Again

We got in early early yesterday am. We went to Stake Conference anyway, but then I spent the rest of the day sleeping. I just don't shake off injury and lack of sleep like I used to.

The remainder of our trip was so fun. We went parasailing on Thursday, surfing at Waikiki on Friday and snorkeling in Hanauma (sp??)Bay on Saturday. There was a high surf advisory at the North Shore on Thursday, so we went up there to watch people catch the big waves. Pretty amazing.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

sounds full of adventure- I'm glad you're home safe and sound and hopefully getting more sleep!

Rowdy said...

I think the scariest thing was the parasailing place's shuttle driver!!

Meth use and driving do not go together!

Janette Rallison said...

Hawaii! I'm so jealous. I love all that stuff. Asenath applied to go to BYU Hawaii so hopefully she'll get a taste of all of that too.

My Rad Life!