Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Tea By Any Other Name


My local grocery store has a Starbucks right inside the front door (as I'm sure many of your local grocery stores do). This morning, it was chilly outside as I started my shopping, so a nice herbal tea sounded good.

Me: What flavors of herbal tea do you have?
Barista: We have Passion, Calm, Zen and Energize.
Me: Hmmm. Well, what flavors are they?
Barista: Well, I've had the Passion before. It's really good.
Me: You know, that doesn't help me know what to choose. Zen and Passion aren't flavors.

At least at that point the barista had the presence of mind to bring me each of the tea packets so I could read the flavor descriptions. I chose Calm, which as you may have guessed, was Chamomile.

3 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

So now you can say you've tasted emotion.

tenacious d said...

Hehhehheh!

Rowdy said...

I know the taste of many emmotions!

My Rad Life!