Sunday, January 27, 2008

Good Stuff!


The dill in this salad really makes it for me.

After I used this luxuriously thick cream instead of a lotion, Rowdy commented on how much softer the skin on my legs was.

For me, the motion-sickness queen, these were a vacation-saver (despite my biffing it on my bike).

Saucony running shoes fit my feet well and are always comfortable and long-lasting. I got a good deal on these on Amazon.com. (Thanks Mom and Dad for the gift certificate!)

Two months ago, I didn't even know you could get a GPS watch. This Garmin Forerunner has made my meagre running efforts much more fun. And once and for all, it proves to my husband that I do run faster than I walk.

3 comments:

nyclizzie said...

A little secret I learned last summer: Adding bits of basil really makes a good salad GREAT! I do it all the time lately and no one can figure out what the great flavor is. Try it. Also, I just found that using finely chopped dried apricots can make a good salad too. Just thought I'd pass on Liz's salad tips! xoxo

tenacious d said...

Ooooh! I like those ideas. Basil is one of my favorite herbs.

The Silly Witch said...

So I just bought Pippi her first pair of Saucony's. You should see her go!

My Rad Life!