Friday, January 20, 2012

Beautiful January

Five years ago today, Rowdy and I were sealed in the Jordan River Temple.  It was kind of an overcast, freezing day outside, but we were warmed on the inside by the beautiful celebration.

Six days ago, our lovely daughter and a wonderful young man were sealed in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple.  It was a sunny, not-so-freezing day.  It was the most beautiful, testimony-strengthening, instructive sealing I have ever attended.  The Jo-Jo's love and consideration for each other was evident, and I have no doubt that they will continue to grow in love and strength as a couple.

Don't ever fall asleep on Grandma's couch when there is a My Little Pony and a puckish aunt nearby.

Just too handsome to be the father of the bride.


Well, maybe these two got some of his looks and fashion sense.

The happy couple at dinner on the eve of their wedding.  They did not seem the least bit anxious, just excited to get on with their life together.

Torturing a little brother is a good way to get over the sting of the MLP episode.

Three sharp-looking Bricco men on wedding day.

Lezlie, Terry and their children.  I love Tory's jacket and boots.

"Did the picture turn out okay?"  "Yes!  Looks great!"  Uh, yeah.  I'm glad that the official photographer got this shot.

Me and my guys.

A boy's best friend is his grandma.

Me, my SILs and MIL.

First kiss outdoors as a married couple.

Yahoo!  (Man, it's bright out here!)

That dress was just perfect for her.

Winter wonderland.

Linda and Katie dropped by to say hi.

And so did Jenny and Jan-Erik.  I love my Felt Sisters!

2 comments:

Amberly said...

january is a good month! the pics are great- yes, rowdy is one handsome man, but you are gorgeous. you have fantastic style and your hair has always been a slight envy of mine. congrats to all the happy couples!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

How fun and pretty. Glad you had a good time, Love your green dress!

My Rad Life!