Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome, 2012!

2012 Young Women's Theme.  It's a good personal theme, too.




Man, 2011 was a long year.  Didn't it feel more like three years?  It seems like that long since I went to Vancouver and Whistler with my sister, Karen.  It seems like more than that long since Rowdy busted out with fistulas. 

This year will be better.  This month alone will bring lots of family time with the Bricco side as we get together to celebrate Jordan and Josh's wedding.  Rowdy is getting a little better every day, and I expect that will continue for the rest of the year.  Keiler will be going on a mission in the next few months.  Max will...well, we're hoping Max achieves great things this year, too.

What about me?  Well, I do have some spiritual, physical and professional goals.  I have signed up for the Salt Lake Half Marathon, April 21st, and I'm sure that I'll do the Rock 'n' Roll Tri again.  I am going to keep working to magnify my Young Women's calling.  I hope to be able to take some education leave from work and get some good CMEs in. 

And really, really, I want to go on a great trip abroad with Rowdstar.  We've been skunked as far as our plans so far, but we WILL make it work.

3 comments:

Molly said...

You are amazing Diane! You guys have had a hard year, 2012 will be better. Can't wait to see you guys soon and shred the mountain!

The Silly Witch said...

This will be a great year for you! I admire you so much Diane, thanks for sharing your life with us through the blog.

Laurie said...

Happy New Year Diane!!! Hoping this year brings you all good health and much happiness...oh and a successful half marathon! :)

My Rad Life!