Friday, April 1, 2011

Vacation Heard-In-Passings

HIP #1

60-something year-old woman at the movie theater, excitedly gesturing to the poster for the upcoming movie Your Highness:

 (Shouting to her husband):  I can't wait to see this movie!  It's going to be just like The Princess Bride!!!"


Apparently, she has not seen the trailer or any movie starring James Franco and Danny McBride.

HIP #2

Early 20-something girl in our snowboard camp:  I couldn't sleep at all last night!  There were two old men in the apartment next to me having a fight.  They were choking each other and everything!  I couldn't believe it!  These two old men!  They were, like, 45 or something!"

2 comments:

SD Fiddlers said...

This made me laugh out loud!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

hahah the old comment...oh silliness. That first pic of the dessert looked amazing.

My Rad Life!