Saturday, April 16, 2011

Our Barbecue Can Beat Up Your Barbecue

At Mission Bay

Andre Galvao, the founder of our feast.  He's a master barbecuer.


At the Atos barbecue today:  The middle guy in the picture opined, "I'll bet that our barbecue could beat up any other barbecue in the world right now."  He might be right, given that the Atos Brazilian Jiu Jitsu team is filled with world champions, and even the San Diego guys are pretty bad***.  Even the women are crazy-tough.  Check out Cris Cyborg:
She was there, along with her husband.  So, yeah, I would expect that our barbecue could have beaten up any other BBQ in the world.  We definitely could have taken any of the other BBQs at the park today.

The weather today was ah-may-zing.  It was probably 90 degrees or more.  I rode my bike from my house to the beach.  It was just a little ride--13.4 miles or so, no hills, just a headwind.  Rowdy twisted my arm just a little and gave me a ride home.

1 comment:

Rowdy said...

OOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOoooooo

(you know the tune!)

My Rad Life!