Sunday, April 17, 2011

Letters

This is just a random missionary picture I took from Google images.  Believe me, there are some unseemly pictures that come up when you do that, so beware.


R's idea for Family Home Evening tonight was for us to divvy up between us the missionaries serving from our ward and write them letters.  We have a pretty decent group, five elders and an older sister missionary who has been on a mission for four years, it seems.  She must really like what she's doing (I think she's a Family History missionary) and keeps signing up for another go.

I wrote to her and to the guy whose dad was just called as our bishop.  I do know his parents, but I really don't know him.  He's serving in the Florida panhandle and Alabama.  I asked him some questions about his mission and for some advice for Keiler, who will be leaving sooner than I think we are actually ready to have him go, now that it's getting closer.  It will be fun to hear back from him.

My cousin's son entered the MTC on April 6th for his mission to the Samara, Russia Mission.  I need to get his address from his mom so that we can write to him, too. 

No comments:

My Rad Life!