Tuesday, April 12, 2011

PMSing

That must be what I'm dealing with today.

Yesterday, I tried to go for a run, but my calves were cramping too much.  That is so freaking annoying.

I basically wasted two hours at the DMV.  The DMV workers weren't too bad, but I wanted to smack every single old man in line near me who thought it was cute to flirt with the DMV people, and there were a lot of little old men in line. And why do people in line by me want to get all up next to me and talk to me?  Just shut up and leave me alone, whydontcha?!

I failed the motorcycle written exam.  Dang it!  It is really not something that you can just think your way through.  And yes, I did read the manual...TWO MONTHS AGO.  Dumb.

Rowdy was healed up for two whole days before bursting open another abscess.  I've seen him cry before, but not from his illness.  Today was different.

4 comments:

Amberly said...

I can feel your dark cloud. hope it lifts quickly.

The Silly Witch said...

Yes yes you just need chocolate, extra dark. It will cure all that ails you.

Julie said...

"Some days are like that. Even in Australia." Have you read Alexander and the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day? It's a great children's book to keep with you through life. Hope today is better!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Um oh my gosh..you and I both need the day spa day! Seriously lets do it! and get cupcakes..I am so sorry!

My Rad Life!