Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mes Dents Sont Mal

Is that the way to say it? My teeth are bad? Well, any way you say it, it's a pain.

Today, I had salad, chicken soup and a chocolate muffin for lunch. Nothing too hard. Then I popped a piece of gum in my mouth, and a chunk of one of my many crowns came off! Arrrgggh!!

Fortunately, I was able to finish up my patients and ride my bike over to the dentist's office for a temporary crown. And now the Lidocaine is wearing off. Phooey!!

Shoreh, my dentist, says that she has the same teeth clenching problem that I do. She suggests I wear my bite guard all of the time, not just at night. R said, "Are you going to be okay with lisping when you talk to people?" Hey, if it saves my teeth (and crowns), I'll do it.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

that stinks! let's do some energy and release the clenching problem so you don't have to lisp! let me know if you want me to clear anything and I'll work on it tomorrow.

tenacious d said...

Oh My Dear! So much to clear....

Rowdy said...

en francais?

My Rad Life!