Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's Not Over Til It's Over...

The "official" final day* for donation to The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation San Diego Tri-Rock Triathlon is August 24.  Or in other words TEN DAYS FROM NOW!!!  I raised $190 from the dancing fundraiser and $100 selling Macy's coupons (I wish I could get my hands on more of those...they're awesome).  I will be having a Rubio's fundraiser on Aug. 22nd, but the fact of the matter remains that I still am

$790


from my goal. 

Rowdy is going back into the hospital tomorrow to get a PICC line (a long IV that goes from the arm to the heart) and to get started on IV feeds in the hopes that his fistulas will heal.  The idea behind that is to keep the bowel nice and quiet so that it can heal.

*Really, donations will be taken until one month after the even (so, October 11th), but why not beat the rush?

No comments:

My Rad Life!