Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Moving In the Right Direction

Rowdy has been promoted to solid foods, and the foods are moving in the right direction.  Now he's just ready to come home and recuperate in his own environment.  SuperMario wants R to prove two days in a row that he can eat normally and isn't going to have a problem.  So maybe...he'll be home on Christmas Eve.  That means I have to wrap his Christmas presents.

The last day and a half have been very productive.  So far, I've had lunch with a friend; gone to the hairdresser, DMV, mall and doctor; visited Rowdy; made Nutella bread and cheese; visited with the neighbors; gotten the cars serviced.  It would be nice to have a few days off in a row every few weeks just to run errands. 

Tomorrow, I'm going to see Tangled.  I invited myself along to see it with friends.  No one in my family wanted to see it over Thanksgiving, and I just don't like going to the movies by myself.

No comments:

My Rad Life!