Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ow

Two months ago, I made the mistake of changing my running shoe brand.  I bought these:

Notice where they ended up
Immediately, I was having right hip pain consistent with piriformis syndrome.  There was localized pain in my right buttock and sciatica.  My feet and lower legs were vaguely achy.  I having stretching and massaging and soaking, taking anti-inflammatories and Rowdy's prescription pain reliever.  Sitting is totally obnoxious.

Today was just the limit, so the Nikes hit the trash, and I went back to Saucony.

I also bought a foam roller.  I'm rolling my feet right now.  Ahhhh.

2 comments:

Steph said...

don't throw them away until you've tried to return them. if you bought them at a good running specialty store, they'll often take them back, even after you've worn them for awhile.

Amberlin Gefrom said...

uggggh yeah saucony is the only way to go sweetheart! :-) I will forever swear by them.

My Rad Life!