Saturday, June 26, 2010

Movies

R and I went to see Toy Story 3 last night.  I really enjoyed it.  The ending was particularly sweet.  I highly recommend it, but it doesn't really seem like a kids' movie.  The little kids in the audience seemed bored.

I am now watching It's Complicated on DVD while R is away at a bike race.  I really want the main character's house and her food.  The story is okay--well, it's about people having an affair.  The acting is fine.  I like Meryl Streep, Alce Baldwin and Steve Martin.  The other characters are total throwaways, but it's still fun to watch a "chick flick".

1 comment:

Steph said...

Agree 100% with your review on "It's COmplicated" The kids were horribly cast! But I wanted her store, home, and food :) Can't wait til we get TS3 over here!

My Rad Life!