Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Playlist

Some have asked me to post my iPod playlist for running. Here it is! Can you handle it?

Short Skirt/Long Jacket
Cake
I need more Cake in my iPod.

The House is Rockin' (With Domestic Violence)
Cheap Trick
Ahhh...high school.

American Boy
Estelle ft. Kanye West
Good beat, nice smooth sound.

Daft Punk is Playing At My House
LCD Sounsystem
I like a lot of their stuff. Thanks, XM Radio!

P. Funk (Wants To Get Funked Up)
Parliament
I love me some funk.

Young Folks
Peter Bjorn and John
What's better than meeting someone you just click
with?

Microphone Fiend
Kick Out the Jams
Rage Against the Machine
WE GOTTA KICK 'EM OUT!!!

Can't Stop
Red Hot Chili Peppers
I like Anthony Kiedis' voice, and this comes about halfway through a longer run.

Super Freak
Rick James
Temptations sing!

Ghost Town
Shiny Toy Guns
Again, thanks XM Radio!

All Star
Smash Mouth
Poppy and silly, I know.

Gin and Juice
Snoop Dogg & Dat Nigga Daz
The expurgated version. My husband knows all Snoop's lyrics.

That's Not My Name
The Ting Tings
Bouncy and fun.

All Mixed Up
311
Ska-lite.

Ghetto Love
Spinnerette
Another winner from XM Radio!

I Want Candy
Bow Wow Wow
Ahhh...college!

Shake Your Body Down To the Ground
Michael Jackson
Makes me think of Jeanette, my boot camp instructor.

ABC
Jackson 5
This is always a fun song to sing along to, and if I'm still running by the
time this comes on, I'm ready for some fun.

Gettin' Up
Q-Tip
Makes me think of my sweetie.

Superstar
Lupe Fiasco ft. Matthew Santos
If you are what you say you are...then have no fear.

Bustin' Out (on Funk)
Rick James
Yep.

Here I Come
The Roots ft. Malik B & Dice Raw
I love the rolling feeling to this song. Great to drive to turned up loud.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have Can't Stop on my running playlist too (when I used to run). It has a great rhythm that I could keep to. LCD Soundsystem is great too. Rick and I got to see them in concert in NYC a few years back.

Lezlie said...

Now there's some good music!

My Rad Life!