Friday, May 29, 2009

Down In the Mouth

We're in Utah this weekend for my grandma's 98th birthday and the World Superbike races. I've really been lookng forward to it, especially because I get to spend some time with my mom, aunts, uncles and cousins.

What's the perfect addition to that vacation? An emergency root canal, of course!

Terry and Lezlie's dentist is off on Fridays, but he was kind enough to get me into an endodontist's. If you're ever in Salt Lake and need a root canal, I highly recommend Dr. Matthew Kjar at Utah Endodontics in South Jordan. He and his assistant, Hailey, made me feel so comfortable, and they were fast and thorough. It was my best root canal experience ever. (And believe me, I have had MANY, MANY root canal experiences, starting when I was 3.)

3 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

oh you poor poor girl1! :-(

Julie said...

So sad. Glad you got help. Are you still in Utah? Call me.

Janette Rallison said...

Have fun in beautiful Utah. It's 103 here in Arizona. Sigh.

My Rad Life!