Monday, May 18, 2009

Internal Monologue--Saturday, May 16, 2009

6:30 am--Wheeeeee! I'm going to play with dolphins today!!!!
7:30 am--I'm going to get there at 8:00 and just walk around.
7:45 am--They don't open until 9!?! Rats.
8:15 am--Hmph! I'm going now anyway. If I have to stand outside the gate, I'll stand outside the gate.
8:45 am--Don't skip. No skipping. You're a grown-up. Walk calmly and steadily.
9:00 am--Yay! Yay! They're finally open! Okay. No skipping. No jumping up and down and squealing like a 12-year-old at a Jonas Brothers concert.
9:15 am--Okay! Wetsuit on! Booties on! Bring on the dolphins!
9:20 am--Awwwww...they are so fun! They feel smooth and rubbery.
9:30 am--Cuuuutttee!
9:45 am--Awwww...I love you Maggie and Purina!
10:00 am--Heeheee! Heeheee! Eeek! I have salt water in my mouth!
10:15 am--We're done already?! Dang it!
10:30 am--Eighty bucks for a CD of the pictures? Pffft! Forget that. I'll just get a couple of pictures of me and the dolphins.
10:45 am--All of this excitement has made me tired--and hungry. In-n-Out time! I love living in San Diego!

4 comments:

Janette Rallison said...

That sounds like sooo much fun! Now I want to be a dolphin trainer for next mother's day!

Dayna said...

Other than one dolphin with the unfortunate cat food name, it sounds like a wonderful time! I'm so glad you got to do it!

Cindy said...

Loved your narration and of COURSE you should be excited! See you soon!xxoo

nyclizzie said...

I love you! And I love IN N OUT, but I love you more...mostly. ;-)

the word verification is : dogazina who thinks of these?!

My Rad Life!