Monday, February 2, 2009

Pretty Close To Perfect


We had a very nice time snowboarding at Brighton on Saturday. I finally figured out how to get off the lift without biffing it, only threw two major tantrums, and made it all the way down the mountain without falling or freaking out at least three times. I will not have a problem trading my surfboard for a snowboard when the time comes.


I had Settebello pizza, Limonata and Nutella gelato.


No, it's not Hallowe'en. We are dressed up for interviews. They went well.

And lastly, I got an amazing deal at Banana Republic--a $225 jacket for $14.50. It's darling. Trust me, since I don't have a picture right now.

4 comments:

Julie said...

$225 for $14.50! Why do I never find those deals? It was so great to see you while you were here and I can't wait for your move!

Anonymous said...

Nutella gelato?! That's sounds amazing. You guys look really good!

Steph said...

OH! I AM SOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS! I got your message waaaaaaaay too late to call you and hear the crunch of snow underneath your board. I'm so happy you stayed up and got down the mnt. several times! Miss you! And thanks for the call :)

nyclizzie said...

I am so totally going there next week! Let me know if you guys will be there by chance. We are going 15-22. That pizza looks heavenly! Diane Stewart just confirmed that it's a yummy place.

My Rad Life!