Monday, February 2, 2009

Oh, Honestly!!

I've been tagged by Steph O. to post an "Honest Scrap", or list ten honest things about myself. Okay. Here it goes, and I'm not going to tag anyone else, so don't worry. If you want to make a similar post, knock yourself out.

1. I am not particularly graceful socially. Case in point: I was having dinner in Salt Lake with my family this last week, when an acquaintance of mine from NYC walked into the restaurant. If we had made eye contact, I would definitely have said hello, happily. As it was, I was too shy to go up and say hi to him.

2. Most reality shows make me feel very embarrassed for the participants. I can't stand to watch them. I make an exception for What Not To Wear.

3. I've been drinking Coke or Diet Coke since I was six months old, and I see no reason to stop now.

4. I have a now-not-secret wish to win the Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes.

5. Celebrity gossip is a weakness of mine, but I am getting better at curbing it.

6. Lately, I have been listening to old-skool rap on my XM radio--and liking it.

7. I am not particularly technologically savvy.

8. Am I done yet?

9. There are some people in this world that I would love a free pass to just smack the crap out of, no repercussions. But that will never happen.

10. When my husband is sick, I really get worried.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What Not To Wear. Whenever I go shopping, I think, What would Stacy and Clinton say? I feel like they are my buddies. But I'm really petrified of what they would say if I was on the show :)

Steph said...

Me Likey! Thanks for humoring. You did good. :)

My Rad Life!