Friday, February 27, 2009

Picture Gallery

Our painter friend, Andy, touched up the signatures on our wedding photo's mat. They had become faded, and we were really sad to have the memento of our reception just become a happy memory. I could sit and stare at it all day now. Actually, these photos do not do it justice. It looks much better-proportioned in person.

A little closer...

Good times!

A lovely surprise greeted me when I came home from work today. My CAQ certificate, beautifully framed, along with two laminated copies for future use. It was well worth the money.


The rest of my diplomas and certificates remain unframed, sadly. It seemed like I needed a copy of them every couple of years, and even if I made several copies, I'd still run out of them. I need to make a goal of getting one framed every other month. It will only take me a year and a half to get everything framed.
My Rad Life!