Thursday, February 7, 2008

Relegated

I've moved two links to the bottom of my list. UltraRowdy is relegated because it's been replaced by RowdyStyle. There are still good posts on it, so check it out if you haven't already.

The second demotee is Battle Royale With Cheese. The premise was that my sister, Karen, and several of her friends would sample the best burgers in NYC and blog about their experiences. Karen recorded a memorable trip to Peter Luger, and then the blog just sat there. Such promise, not yet fulfilled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane!!!I just spent 45 minutes catching up on your blog AND reading Rowdy's, too. You amaze me!!!! Your fitness of body, mind, and spirit inspire and overwhelm me. When I grow up, I want to be like YOU. We were on a cruise with James family when Pres. Hinckley passed away. It was hard to not be here with my kids. Anyway, wanted you to know I'm thinking about you...Love, Cindy

Rowdy said...

Templates are easy to change, if you want...

My Rad Life!