Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Sickly Valentine



There is positive news today. Rowdy hasn't needed pain meds since midnight. His abdomen isn't distended, and he's not nauseous. He passed gas (those of you who have been around Rowdy when this happens normally don't think of it as a cause for celebration). Dr. Brower came by and said that he might be able to send Rowdy home as early as tomorrow afternoon, if he keeps responding well to the steroids. That's excellent news, as we thought that he might be there a week and a half. Rowdy is skeptical that he'll really be able to tolerate clear liquids as soon as today, but he looks so much better than he has the last couple of days. Even if he comes home over the weekend, it will be great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks better than before, that is definitely good! -jmb

Amberly said...

oh my gosh, the things I miss when I don't check on you every day! I'm glad things are going better for your valentine- nurse him back to health, will you?

The Silly Witch said...

I'm so sorry about your ER visit, etc. What a rotten way to spend Valentine's day. Fortunately, you can celebrate ANY day of the year.

My Rad Life!