Wednesday, October 5, 2011

As Seen on...


Here are some things that I've recently come across on Pinterest and actually tried out:

Potato bread (yum!!)
Rearranging my living room (beautiful!)
Planning a carnival game for the ward party (spooky!)
Putting my folded sheets into their matching pillowcases (clever!)
Using attractively-styled and timely quotes in a YW lesson (effective!)

Yes, it is possible to actually use things from Pinterest, and not just post a kajillion pictures of cute puppies or beautiful homes that most people will never be able to afford.

If you are already using Pinterest, don't you just love it?  What have you bought/made/changed based on the inspiration you have gotten there or something you ended up finding because Pinterest sparked your creative juices?
If you are not on Pinterest yet, oh my dear!  What is stopping you?  It's so much fun!  More fun than Farmville, I'm sure.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

I have an account but am scared to really dive in. All I hear is that it's such a waste of time for everyone! you have inspired me to try again seeing as you've actually been productive with your finds!

tenacious d said...

Some people do seem to be spending so much time "pinning" random stuff that I can't believe they have time to do anything with the information they've collected.

Ashley said...

I JUST discovered this, how did it take me so long? I am in love with pinterest. So far I am just a pinner, but only becuase I have yet to have enough time this week to finish my halloween project, nad I just started the one for my mom for christmas so its not done, and I haven't been grocery shopping to get the supplies for the yummy soup I found, but I have big plans to be productive, does that count?

My Rad Life!