Saturday, March 19, 2011

And Now For Something Completely Different

Scootie II
I have upgraded to a Honda Elite scooter.  More power, just as frugal with the gas, and a bargain.  Scootie I is for sale.  We're asking $2,000.  It only has 400 miles on it, and it has been a joy to ride.  Now I need a real motorcycle license and helmet.  I am getting this beautiful thing:


If not for some interesting turns of events, I would be in Egypt right now.  Good for the people of Egypt to decide that enough was enough and things had to change.  I wish them the absolute best as they work towards a new government and better lives for all.

And if not for a very tragic turn of events, Keiler would be headed to Japan next week.  There are several options on the table right now:  1)  a partial refund from the tour company; 2)  postpone the trip to Japan until the summer; 3)  a tour to Europe in the summer; 4)  a tour to China in the summer.  We're fine with any of those things.  We just hope that the Japanese people have what they need during this time of recovery.  I know that they will overcome all of their obstacles.  They are a strong people.

2 comments:

Jo said...

My vote is for a tour of China!

Deenwie said...

Congratulations on Scootie II! Be sure to post a picture of you AND Scootie II next!

My Rad Life!