Monday, August 9, 2010

A Very Merry Un-Birthday To Me!

Rowdy couldn't wait to give me my birthday presents.  He's worried that he will be recuperating from surgery on the real day, about five weeks from now.

So, after a very nice day at work, I came home to this surprise...



A gorgeous, carbon-fiber road bike...a Trek Madone, as well as a perfect-weight cycling jacket.  I think I have to call the new bike "Black Beauty". 

Yes, that is my natural bootie.

Then I went on an 18-mile ride with awesome biker chick, Amber.

8 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

We are so hot! That was so fun! Thanks

The Silly Witch said...

Nice! You've got a smart man. Whether he's in the hospital, or just forgetful he's covered, right?

Amberly said...

nice going, rowdster! it's a beauty!!

Julie said...

What a cool present - and husband. Happy early birthday!

Desiree said...

How fun!! I love how guy handwriting always looks like little kid handwriting. lol. What a nice hubby!

Ashley said...

aw, what a sweet husband

Rowdy said...

a birthday is no fun if i can't actually "do" anything. if im in the hospital or bedridden it would suck. so i wanted her to have the fun of the gift now.

and yes, my handwriting and wrapping is horribly 3rd grade level.

i'm sorry it wasn't a more imaginative gift, but i hope you have fun with it!

Tory said...

That's cute. Made me tear up a little!

My Rad Life!