Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Biker Chicks Part the Second


Amber and I rode down along the Strand in Coronado on Monday afternoon.  It was lovely and cool.  We did about 18 miles.  Amber had already ridden about 25 miles, from our neighborhood to Sea World and back.

If you look closely, you will see that my shirt says, "Otter Pops".  The front has all of the Otters on it, labeled with their names.  That shirt and a belt that I bought at Target for $11 get me the most compliments out of all of the clothing I own.


The belt in question can be seen in this photo.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

nice ride! and the belt is very cool. look... even the people behind you in the picture are checking it out!

Tory said...

That belt is cool. So excited to play with you and all your clothes when I get there.

Amberlin Gefrom said...

yay!!! Love it...i love the pic (consiering it was on a phone) of you by the bridge

My Rad Life!