Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Trivial Pursuits

R and I went to a local establishment's Trivia challenge tonight. Going into the "Final Jeopardy"-type question, we were in third place. However, the final question was totally random, and we wagered poorly. Oh well!

We will have to go back. Our competitive natures won't let us stay away.

Here's some trivia about me:

I was on the team that won the Provo City Trivial Pursuit Championships in 1985.

I was also on the BYU Varsity College Bowl team from 1984-ish to 1987. We went to the NIT Championships one year and took third place.

2 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

How cool! I've always admired people who were good at trivial pursuit.

Steph said...

Me too, Silly Witch! My dad is awesome at it too and he's a doctor. Hmmmmm....think there's something to that? :) You're full of surprises!

My Rad Life!