Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Family Fun

My cousin Eric, his wife Diana, and their darling kids Samantha, Sean and Christian have been visiting us this week. Little kid voices are so sweet, and it's fun to hear the kids describe their day at Sea World or their first trip to the beach ever.

There is something to nature. Eric and my sister, Dayna, look very similar and have some of the same facial expressions. Dayna's ten years older than Eric, and they haven't spent a lot of time together. Sam is Diana's mini-me. To me, they look almost exactly the same.

Last night, Eric made us dinner. He makes fantastic Southwest egg rolls.

The kids spent about an hour playing Indiana Jones by pushing the Swiss balls up to the top of the hill and running away as the ball rolled down after them.

No comments:

My Rad Life!