Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our Western Adventure, Part 2

This section of our vacation narrative could be subtitled "Baby Bonanza". Newbie Brock was concerned soley with sleeping and eating, as all four-day-olds are. Three-month-old Jetrin has the sunniest personality of anyone I know. He was so easy to make laugh and smile. I hope that he stays that way forever. Bradlee, at almost two years, was very shy at first, but Uncle Rowdy has a knack for breaking the ice. Jaiden and Thaiya were as fun as ever. We played Wii with Jaiden for way too many hours. I quickly developed "Wii elbow". In case you have never played Wii, real athletic skill has nothing to do with how well one will fare at playing their sports games. That's why I was second only to Tyler in baseball. In real life, I couldn't hit a ball with a bat to save my life. I really thought that we had taken more pictures in Cheyenne, but I guess not. Here's a picture of Jamie, Rowdy and Jetrin: Here's a short video of me making Jetrin laugh, because babies' laughter always makes the day brighter:

No comments:

My Rad Life!