Friday, May 23, 2008

The Tornado Kid

The youngest of my wonderful sisters-in-law, Tory, gave birth yesterday in the hallway of a (or maybe the only) hospital in Cheyenne.

"Why did she deliver in the hallway?" you may ask. Well, there was a tornado warning, and all patients have to be moved away from windows, which means into the hallway.

Tory and Brock James Maclachlan are doing well, despite the dramatic entrance. We are so excited to meet him and our other new nephew, Jetrin Terry Bricco, in a couple of days.

2 comments:

nyclizzie said...

I think they should be on Good Morning America or something? Do you want me to make the appropriate calls? ;-) That was my exact fear when Sophia was about to be born since I was due right when 9/11 happened. Unfortunately, the hospitals were empty. There were no victims. Glad Mother and Baby are doing well. What a story to tell!

Amberly said...

Wow, that's a pretty cool way to enter the world! Welcome little guy!

My Rad Life!