Saturday, March 10, 2007

Four Things You Might Not Know About Me

(Thanks to my lovely and talented friend, Liz Smith!)

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life

1. Hostess at Red Robin for a summer while I was in college. I haven't eaten at a Red Robin since.
2. Bank teller and branch secretary. It's been more than 15 years ago, but I still prefer never to walk into a bank.
3. "Dishwasher" for an organic chemistry lab at BYU. It was pretty fun, but I had base burns on my arms all the time.
4. Artists' model. Also at BYU, so I wore a flesh-colored bikini rather than posed nekkid.

Four Places I Have Lived

1. Charleston, SC
2. Overland Park, KS
3. Pocatello, ID
4. Eugene, OR

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
(I haven't had TV for about two years, but I rent stuff, and there are things that I like to watch when I am visiting somewhere else)

1. Bargain Hunt
2. Footballers' Wives (sooooo trashy!!)
3. British comedies, like The Vicar of Dibley or Little Britain (let's face it, I'm an Anglophile when it comes to TV.)
4. Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation

1. Costa Rica
2. St. Barth's
3. Maui and Kauai
4. Anna Maria Island, FL

Four of My Favorite Foods

1. Mint Oreos (I so have to agree with you on that one, Lizzie!)
2. Great Italian food (Oh, and that one, too!)
3. Baked potatoes and yams
4. Meatloaf. Yes, meatloaf. From Cracker Barrel.

Four Places I Would Like to Be Right Now

1. Anywhere with Rowdy
2. In a hot tub
3. In Bed (It's 10pm, after all, and I have to be at Ward Council at 8:30 in the morning.)
4. At a reunion of all of my friends

2 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

Thanks for reading my blog! Come by and visit me again. I'm a Roman Holiday fan, too.

Amberly said...

Diane, where have you been???

My Rad Life!