Saturday, December 1, 2012

Catching Up Gratefuls

December is upon us, but I missed a couple of gratitude days.  Just a few things:

I'm grateful for music.  Rowdy and I went over to his friend, Paul's, house last night.  Paul and I jammed some.  I haven't been playing for the last couple of months, so now I'm reenergized.

We went to my department Christmas party tonight.  I was named, "Radiologist of the Year", which is pretty sweet.  I was given this nice award that says all kinds of nice things on it, finishing with, "Loved and appreciated by all".  What I'm grateful for is all of the support that I get from my staff that helps me do my job well.  I'm also grateful for the Atonement, so I can repent when I'm not being so nice or good.  I'm grateful that my prayers for my patients get answered so much.  I'm grateful that I have a supportive husband, who decided to come to the dinner with me tonight instead of going to a shooting competition that he'd really been looking forward to (and would have be more fun).

Here's my "major award".  Be careful, it's frageeelay.


1 comment:

Laurie said...

Well done! It must be Italian! :)

My Rad Life!