Saturday, May 19, 2012

I Would Actually Post Things On Twitter If More People Than Rowdy Followed Me

I follow Rowdy; MotoGP; GP riders Valentino Rossi, Ben Spies and Colin Edwards; Steve Martin; Mindy Kaling; Alec Baldwin; Jim Gaffigan; and Roger Ebert. I think that's all. But only Rowdy follows me. It's not like I need Twitter to communicate with him. Jim Gaffigan and Steve Martin are hilarious. Mindy Kaling is pretty funny, as is Rowdy. Rossi usually posts in Italian. Oh, I also follow Janette Rallison.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I'm following less than 5 people on Twitter. I rarely log on and do anything with my account though, because it's just one more thing to do and I don't have the energy to keep up with it. But for some reason once or twice a month I get an email alert that some other random person I don't know has started following me. I suppose I'm the other end of the spectrum.

My Rad Life!