Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Husband and Pinterest

Does your husband tease you about Pinterest?  Does he belittle it, not appreciating the many ways his homelife is bettered by it?  Mine, too!!

Actually, I think that Rowdy secretly really wants to be a part of Pinterest.  Around Valentine's Day, he sent me links to two funny zombie-related Valentine's cards.  He asked me if I was going to post them on Pinterest, and when I did, he took enormous pleasure in knowing that those were repinned several times. 

Today, he sent me these:



Downton Abbey Valentines (from www.chad-thomas.com)!  Of course, Rowdy was very happy to know that I received several "repins" right away.  The one with Lady Sybil and Branson (which...I just don't like that pairing.  There's no chemistry, and I think that he's overbearing.  She's going to regret running off with him, I think) is the most-pinned.  My personal favorite is the one with "Poor Mr. Pamuk" (picture Lady Cora pursing her lips and shaking her head sadly).

Sadly, no repins on the videos of him that I posted some months ago.  I don't think that Pinners get very excited about downhill mountain biking or adorable video of Rowdy playing in the pool with our niece and nephew.

6 comments:

Jo said...

I don't like that pair either. I feel like she just wanted to show off that she could do whatever she wanted and be a bit rebelious. Those were very funny valentines cards though. Good job dad for finding those.

tenacious d said...

Yup. It wasn't, "I love you, and I want to spend my life with you!" but "You're my ticket out of here".

Kari said...

those valentines are amazing!! love it!

Rowdy said...

pinterest is just a better organized, women only version of tumblr. hahaha.

and im shocked you'd say that i belittle you in any way.....

tenacious d said...

Rowdacious--Just as you use a little hyperbole in your blog, I am doing the same in this post. And I didn't say that you were belittling ME. I said you belittled PINTEREST.

The Silly Witch said...

Just here to say I love this post and the comments following it. All of it has just made me smile

My Rad Life!