Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ten-Day Asian Adventure

I've gotten my shots, we bought books for leisure time, all of the necessary travel arrangements have been made, the bags will be packed soon...it's time for another Bricco Adventure!

Yes, folks, we will be traveling to Sepang, Malaysia to watch this man win his NINTH world championship.





We also will visit family of a friend who live near Kuala Lumpur.

And then it's off to Hanoi to stay at the Sofitel, not the Hilton. Good thing I know how to ride a scooter now. We might have to reprise our Roma Adventure, this time with both of us on Vespas. My aesthetist suggested that I sign up for a cooking class, also. That sounds totally fun!

The best part of it is spending ten days with my sweetie, having an adventure. There's no one else I'd rather travel the world with.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

I hope you have a marvelous time. can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time!!! Sounds amazing...Love,
cindy

Mom said...

Be safe. Love, Mom

My Rad Life!