Friday, October 30, 2009

Goooood Byyyyeee Vietnaaaammm!

Surprisingly, I have never once said, "Good morning, Vietnam!" while we've been here.

It's been lovely, but it's time to go. We need to get back to our boy, let Grandma go home and nurse her wounds and be with Grandpa again, and slowly return to real life.

Pictures and stories will be posted over the next week or two. We have over 800 pictures to go through. I hope that we will convince more than one or two people to come check it out over here.

Four quick highlights:

The beauty of the lake in the Old Quarter of Hanoi

Cooking class, complete with a trip to the market, lots of schwag and a big lunch at the Spring Gardens buffet.

The excitement of the MotoGP race!!

Quantity and quality time with my sweetheart, who is my favorite traveling companion.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Can't wait to see!

My Rad Life!