Monday, January 12, 2009

Found Objects

I've decided to take time every day to clean out closets, drawers, etc., in the weeks before we move. Tonight, I took about 45 minutes and went through the top shelf of my closet. Well, my closet in our bedroom, that is. Not "my closet" in the office. I divided things into toss, DI and garage sale sections. Here are some of my more interesting finds:

$0.67
1 Pottery Barn gift card with $8.75 left on it--it went toward a gravy boat and ladle
3 bracelets, one of which I have been seriously looking for
1 bottle of black shoe polish (Oh yay! I needed to polish several pairs of black shoes. Oh darn! There's a crack in the bottle.)
3 tins of foot powder
10 bottles of hotel shampoo
1 love letter from my husband
6 passport-sized photos
10 million tampons, or so it would seem

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the best part of moving- it forces you to purge!

nyclizzie said...

I could use a tampon or two, send them over! LOL

and a love letter too.

My Rad Life!