Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mmmmm

It's always after I've finished a great meal that I realize I should have taken a picture of it to post.

Here's what we had for dinner today:

Baked breaded pork chops--pork chops dipped in a mixture of egg, milk, seasoned salt and pepper, then dredged in panko and baked at 450 degrees for about 45 minutes.

Baked yams

Green salad with tomatoes

Fresh green beans sauteed with bacon, yellow onion and mushrooms

I love that it looked beautiful and colorful as well as tasted delicious.

6 comments:

Janette Rallison said...

You're making me look bad. Last night we had Little Ceasars, which by the way, my kids like better than the stuff I cook.

Amberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amberly said...

sounds delightful! exactly how often does a fabulous meal like this grace your table? you're motivating...

The Silly Witch said...

That does sound delicious! Are you the chef?

tenacious d said...

I am the chef most of the time. We usually make a meal we really love like that a couple of times a month, sometime more often. Sometimes Rowdy thinks it up, and sometimes I do. Sometimes Rowdy cooks, too.

We're having chicken soft tacos tonight--one of our favorites!!

Anonymous said...

actually, we eat well 4 out of 7 nights a week. I can't stand processed, industrial food and basically refuse to eat anything like that. and for the most part i make us a menu for dinners each week, which makes planning something good to eat much easier.
sides, i like to think of myself in a 'performance' way, so only good stuff goes in my for the most part. im a sports car, not a mini van!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Rad Life!