Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Christmas Without Surprises is Like ze Nuts Without ze Nutcracker

Which is why I am giving you zis surprise nutcracker!....Damn!  Daaaaaamn!!


Today was full of nice surprises!

I came back from a procedure to find a package from Amazon containing...


two fun books from Stephanie!!  Great!  I needed something fun to read.

Then I went off to do another procedure, and what to my wondering eyes should appear on my desk when I came back?


This gigantic gift basket, a present from the good people at Adventist Feather River Hospital.  I can't even remember what my last workplace gave out for Christmas.  Probably nothing.

The basket contains a bag of brown rice, rice chips, almond butter, cashews, four kinds of almonds (two chocolate, one savory and one sweet), strawberry spread, mustard and olives.

Lastly, this should come as no surprise...hey kids, what day is it?!?


That's right!  I mixed it up today by having barbacoa and chicken, instead of one or the other.

1 comment:

Rowdy said...

esos tacos son muy autenticos

My Rad Life!