Friday, April 20, 2012

Fun Day!!

Bonus!  I asked for today off months ago so that I could go to Utah to run the Salt Lake 1/2 Marathon.  For several reasons, I decided not to run the race, but I still had the vacation day.

Rowdy and I went skateboarding while Keiler flew his totally cool Red Baron kite at Mission Bay.  Then we went to Don Bahia for lunch, followed by surfing at La Jolla Shores.  I rounded that off by going for a walk around Lake Murray with my friend, Sarah.

Unfortunately, I am on call, so I couldn't travel up to LA with Rowdy while he went to a Nuclear Medicine conference.  Call can put a crimp in any other exciting plans, but I don't mind just sitting around tonight.  I still have a Young Women's lesson to plan and the bass to practice.

1 comment:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Seriously I read about that awesome day on Rowdy's blog. What a Killer day! Good for you!

My Rad Life!