Friday, June 3, 2011

I Feel Happy of Myself!

I have completed each day's triathlon training workout this week, an unusual feat for me.  A quote from a two-year-old Runner's World sitting in my bathroom was helpful this week:  I have never regretted going on a run, but I have regretted skipping one."  And then today, as I was struggling to swim laps at 6:30 am in the local pool while all of the septuagenarians around me were making it look easy, I reminded myself that it only matters that I am out there putting the time in.  Someday, I can be like them if I keep going.

My friend, Kathryn, shared this video on Facebook today.  It perfectly fit my frame of mind.


Kid Gives Speech After Learning To Ride A Bike - Watch more Funny Videos



Now, I've seen and heard some darling things this week, like Bradlee dancing beautifully and un-selfconsciously in the lobby of the movie theater, and Brock picking up his mitt and saying, "It's my baseball puppet!"  But this video totally made my week.

3 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

I am proud of you and your dedicated training. I am not proud of my lack of training..ha ha. I need to get back in the swimming again.

Amberly said...

this kid was hilarious.

Molly said...

Good job on your workouts! Wish we could have seen you guys in Utah too!

My Rad Life!