Friday, June 17, 2011

Girl Crush

I am enamored with this site.  So into it, in fact, that I bought a knit jersey maxi skirt from Old Navy after loving Elaine's styling of a similar skirt.  I've worn said skirt at least five times in the last two weeks, including to K's graduation (posting of which will happen as soon as I can get some pics from Jo or Lezlie).  Now I want that striped skirt from F21.  It's only $6.80.  It will probably be long-enough on me because I have short legs.  There's also a wide-striped, knit maxi dress for less than $18.

I do need a new swim cap and a Father's Day present for RStar.  Perhaps I'll shop a little more.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I follow her too, but sometimes, I get so annoyed by her banter I stop reading her for weeks. I sort of love/hate her style approach. I get it - she likes to be stylish on the cheap, so stop saying it over and over and over... Just sayin'

My Rad Life!