Saturday, October 27, 2007

Thirteen Things About Max on His 13th Birthday



1) I doubt that any other kid in his class has Knight as a middle name.


2) Claim to fame: Coolest Kid in the Seventh Grade


3) Max is the first kid in the world ever to call me "Mom".


4) He loves the ladies!


5) Of all the kids, he looks the most like Rowdy and has his dad's outgoing nature.


6) He really, really wanted to shoot one of our neighborhood rabbits with his airsoft gun, but I wouldn't let him.


7) Max can reach around his head and touch his ear.




8) Need to request the check at the end of a meal in Italy? Max is your man.


9) He and his friends are going to form a band, with Max as the lead singer.


10) If you ever invite Max to dinner, make sure you serve tortellini.


11) We sometimes call him "Hammy", after the character in "Over the Hedge".


12) He has considered careers in the military or law enforcement, as well as professional basketball and sports law.


13) Max buys gum at Target at least once a week. He introduced me to 5 gum, which has terrific mint and cinnamon flavors.

Bonus:

Max is such a joy to have as a son! I love him bunches.

6 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

I hate to admit this, but I actually tried wrap my arm around my ear like Max. It's a pretty amazing feat. He sounds like a real joy.

Janette Rallison said...

What a cute kid!

And yeah, I tried to wrap my arm around my head too. How does he do that? Book him on the Tonight Show right away!

Amberly said...

I like his middle name, I am totally with him on tortellini, and I can not, for the life of my reach my ear like that! he's darling!

Amberly said...

ok, denten thinks it's an illusion... perhaps it's not really max's arm...hmmm...

tenacious d said...

No, he really can reach his ear by wrapping the opposite arm around his head.

tenacious d said...

We told him that he needs to stop with the arm thing. He'll hurt his shoulder.

My Rad Life!